Terms & Conditions
Applicability of these Terms and Conditions
Account: Conditions Of Use
- Should there be any dispute concerning a player’s account, JDRBET reserves the right to suspend the player’s account until a resolution is reached. Lodging a report of any dispute must be made in writing and must state the date, time and details of dispute. The Management takes member disputes very seriously and will endeavor to take all necessary and reasonable steps in order to investigate and ultimately resolve all disputes.
- JDRBET reserves the right to suspend and/or terminate any user’s account for any reason whatsoever and at any time without prior notice. Any remaining balance of credit in the account at the time of such suspension and/or termination will be refunded to the owner of the account via a payment method that will be determined by JDRBET . JDRBET also reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to deem void any winnings and to forfeit any balance of credit or any other winnings or entitlements of any user’s account as well as any user’s use JDRBET ’s services.
- Each user is solely responsible for keeping his/her own account number and password secure. Each JDRBET user is, without exception, expected to strictly disallow any other person or third party including, without limitations, any minor, from using or reusing his/her JDRBET account, from accessing and/or using any materials or information from the JDRBET Website as well as from accepting any prize. The user is solely responsible for any purchases and/or losses that are self-incurred or incurred via a third party on his/her JDRBET account.
3.1. Acceptance and Validation of Wagering:
Players must wager from funds that have been credited into their respective player accounts. All wagering will be deemed void, if upon review it is found that the player has never successfully deposited funds or completed any Funds Transfer into their respective player accounts. After successfully depositing funds into his/her account, the player’s total bet must be the equivalent or exceed the deposited amount. Failure to comply will result in failure to apply for any withdrawal, thus it is advisable for players to make deposits based on demand.
- Confirmed Wagers
JDRBET cannot and will not cancel wagers of any player account once they have been confirmed, unless the wager is declared void or unless there are circumstances involving incorrect results and settlements for reasons outlined in these Terms & Conditions.
- Accurate Wagering Records
Despite every effort to ensure total accuracy, JDRBET does not and will not accept responsibility for any errors or omissions with respect to the information provided on the Website.
- Deduction of Wagers / Unresolved Wagers
Stakes will be deducted from the respective player account at the time the Bet is placed, regardless of when the resultsare determined or announced. JDRBET cannot and will not refund Bets placed on games where Bets have been purchased for future draws that have yet to be resolved or concluded. Such Bets will be resolved upon completion of such games and winnings, if applicable, will be credited to the respective players’ accounts at that time.
- JDRBET ’s Wagering Decision is Final
By accepting these General Terms and Conditions, the user agrees that JDRBET and its records shall be the final authority in determining the terms of any wagers placed as well as the circumstances in which those wagers were made.
- Player’s Sole Responsibility for Winnings
Any applicable taxes and fees incurred upon any winnings that have been awarded to you as well as all other payments made to the respective player are considered to be the player’s sole responsibility. JDRBET reserves the right to report and withhold any amount from the player’s winnings in order to comply with any applicable law. Winnings cannot be transferred, substituted or redeemed for any other forms of winnings.
Automatic Game Playing/ Manipulation Of Software / Tampering / Cheating
- Automatic playing of Games via the use of any third party software and any form of manipulation of any Games or any player’s account data are strictly prohibited and may result in the termination of the offending player’s membership, deletion of all associated accounts, the cancellation and/or confiscation of any outstanding prizes and deposits, as well as civil/criminal prosecution against the offending player. By agreeing to these General Terms and Conditions, the player agrees that JDRBET possesses the complete and unfettered right, based on its own discretion, to terminate any player’s account for any reason whatsoever, and without limiting the generality of the foregoing, should it be of the Management’s opinion that the player’s participation on the Website, or on any games offered therein, is damaging to the principles under which the Website is operated. The player hereby waives any and all recourse against JDRBET in the occurrence of any such termination.
- By agreeing to these General Terms and Conditions, the player acknowledges that full freedom from errors is impossible to achieve with regards to computer software. Should the player become aware that the software contains any such error, glitch or incompleteness, the player is legally bound to refrain from taking any advantage of it/them. Moreover, upon becoming aware of such errors, glitches or incompleteness, the player legally bound to promptly notify JDRBET in writing. Should you fail to fulfill your undertakings under this clause,JDRBET is entitled to full compensation for all costs, including costs for rectifying the software that may arise from the player’s omissions or actions in taking advantage of such errors, glitches or incompleteness.
- By agreeing to these General Terms and Conditions, the player agrees that JDRBET cannot be held responsible for any damage, loss, or injury resulting from tampering, or other unauthorized access or use of the Website or player’s account. Any attempt by any player to gain unauthorized access to the Website’s systems or player’s account, to interfere with procedures or performance of the Website or games, or to deliberately damage or undermine the Website or Games are subject to civil and/or criminal prosecution and will result in immediate termination of the player’s account as well as the forfeiture of any and all prizes that the player has and have been entitled to.
- For any fraud/opposite betting detection, all member deposit & winning amount as well as claimed prizes will be forfeited without any notification.
- Members under suspicion of participating in fraudulent and/or bonus hunting activities will be denied their claims of any bonus and possibly face account suspension. JDRBET reserves the rights to investigate such members at its sole discrepancy and take whatever remedial action necessary.
- Prior to releasing or approving any withdrawal, JDRBET reserves the right to request any player to furnish the management with required information such as proof of personal identification, front and back copy of credit card/debit card, passport, driver’s license, recent bank statement or other appropriate documentation as JDRBET , at its sole discretion, deems necessary. Should the player fail to comply with any security request, JDRBET reserves the right to deem void any winnings in the player’s account.
- Crediting Winnings — Winnings will be automatically added to the respective player’s account, as deemed appropriate. These updates of the players’ accounts are not ‘proof of win’ and/or may refer to funds that have been transferred (debited) from your respective account. If upon manual review there is evidence of fraud or malpractice, JDRBET reserves the right to void certain winnings and to take appropriate action againstany player’s account accordingly.
- All players shall hold the Management of JDRBET , its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, licensees, distributors, wholesalers, parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertisers, promoters or other agencies, media partners, agents and suppliers harmless and unaccountable immediately on demand and shall fully indemnify any or all of these parties from any and/or all claims, losses, costs, damages, liabilities and expenses whatsoever (including legal fees) that may arise, including those from any third parties.
- We will not be responsible or liable to any player for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Play. By agreeing to these General Terms & Conditions, the player confirms that we shall not be liable to the player or any third party for any modifications to, suspensions of or discontinuance of the Play.
- JDRBET pledges to offer both fair and timely dispute resolutions and redress without undue cost or burden, by holding detailed wager and transaction records of all its financial dealings. These records are archived for a period of 5 years (from the date of transaction) and are accessible by the dispute resolution authority upon request.